Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Maggie's Room - feeling crafty!

It is almost ready for baby! Here are some photos of the nursery, just waiting for Maggie to arrive. Her brothers are very interested in the baby gear we've pulled out of the attic. Ryan's testing out the bouncy seat every 5 minutes, I'm waiting for the 32 lb. toddler to break it....




I stenciled the flowers onto an old lamp shade, and the bug tiles were a gift from a Wesleyan Mom. The wall letters are simply pre-cut letters from Hobby Lobby with scrapbook paper pasted on and sealed, so easy and budget friendly. My friend Tracy got me hooked on making hairbows, these are my first attempts:

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that crib....it is the exact crib i envision for my child....i want it in a rich chocolate....it is amazing how similar our tastes are...i also LOVE the hair ribbons. You have to teach me how to do that. This site is amazing and I hope that Tommy and I create one of our own soon! Love and miss all of you and can not wait to meet Maggie! We are so happy for you. xo jp

    ReplyDelete