Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weight Loss After Baby: Version 3.0

Now that our family is a party of 5, and we're through the baby-making years, it's time to stop being clinically overweight! My high school friend Beth invited me to join her little weight loss challenge, consisting of members from all over the country, friends of hers old and new. Money is at stake, and that would be nice to take the pool, but really my motivation is in pictures. We had to submit our 'before' pictures, as well as pictures of our scale and the harsh reality it read! So far, since joining in on the "fun" (3 weeks ago), I've lost almost 8 pounds!!! I managed to lose all the baby weight and then some after each boy by following the Weight Watchers Core program, but I've now switched to ttp://www.sparkpeople.com/. Hey folks, free beats $17/month any day! The SP website is very comprehensive, full of the same tools that WW offers and more in my opinion. That, along with the encouragement of the challenge folks is incredible.

Weigh-in's are each Monday....stay tuned! Here is the before pic I submitted and although I think it's a great picture of me and James, there is room for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment